Monday, January 10, 2005

One of those days

Finished reverse engineering the FTP player note file. Everything has been posted over at FullTiltFan.

Been one of those days at the tables, the fish were so thick at one table that I couldn't push through them to get a breathe of air, oh well, I like my odds in the long run. Losing a set to a set is an absolute brutal beat, hard to blame either side for their play (I just wish I flopped kings instead of 9s.)

If anyone is interested, I have a set of cards online. If you want to use them on your site it's just http://www.rdoconcepts.com/cards/#S.gif where # is 2-A and S is the suit (scdh). They aren't the prettiest, but they work.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On my Mac, FTP doesn't seem to save the player notes between sessions. Do you have any idea why? Or do you know where they're saved?

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home