Thursday, January 20, 2005

Poker Blogs

I've been mulling over an idea, and I posted it in the comments of Daddy's blog. One thing that annoys me about blogger is that it is a bit too generic.

I would like to be able to blog in much the same way with more control and features. For example on http://www.wptfan.com/ when you post and have [As] in your post it replaces it with a small image that looks like the ace of spades. Dynamic linking to other blogs would also be possible, adding to a closer knit community for the poker bloggers.

If we can come up with a generic domain I will pay for it and can still offer subdomains like ephro.XXXX.com and snailtrax.XXXX.com. You can even keep posting through blogger and have it automatically upload for you to give yourself the extra features.

Let me know what you think.

ephro


2 Comments:

Blogger Daddy said...

broomcorn
tatterlegs
stealraise
muckpile
pussyfart

actually, i think i'm a fan of "muckpile."

8:51 PM  
Blogger Daddy said...

www.muckpile.net is available.
not sure if you're into the whole ".net" thingy or not.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home